Nepal visa is issued upon arrival at Tribuvan airport in Kathmandu.
List of documents:
- Nepal Visa Application
- Passport with a validity period of at least six months from the date of commencement of the visa.
- A copy of the page of the international passport with the data of the applicant.
- Two recent identical photographs sized 3 x 4 cm.
- Application form completed in English and personally signed by the applicant.
According to A2zgov, if the purpose of the trip is hiking in the Himalayas (trekking), you must also provide permission (Trekking Permits) from the Immigration Department of Nepal.
Invitation for opening a visa to Nepal – 150 USD
The price includes:
– issuing an invitation to open a visa at Kathmandu airport (consular fee is paid additionally)
– airport transfer – hotel
– booking a hotel for a five-day quarantine (the cost of staying at a hotel is not included in the cost of services)
– issuing a permit for trekking ( Trekking Permits
The cost of the consular fee for a visa to Nepal (paid at Kathmandu airport):
|Visa type||time of stay||cost $|
|multiple||up to 15 days||25|
|multiple||up to 30 days||45|
|multiple||up to 90 days||one hundred|
Children under 10 years of age are exempt from paying the fee.